In this update, we have delivered some bug fixes and made minor improvements.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.61.2
- Fixed a default operation mode of the app. This must change the situation where some text blocks in your documents have transformed their formatting. In case, the formatting is still not displayed correctly, check the highlight option in Write’s settings. By default, this option should be disabled.
If you want to work with Markdown using Syntax highlighting and Preserve tags, go to Menu > File > Settings > Tools and make necessary settings in “Markup syntax” section;
- Fixed a bug in automatic file renaming;
- Fixed a bug with creating new documents via a Cloud Panel context menu;
- Returned a conversion of two blank lines into a paragraph (this won’t work in conditions when the tag conversion is turned off);
- Fixed a rare bug with the spellchecker that caused the application crash.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.