We had two scheduled updates for the last two weeks, but one of them was released without a changelog, so we are combining the changelog for the two releases in a single blog post.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.43.0 and 1.44.0:
- Fixed the bug with resizing the contextual menu on macOS;
- Added an ability to “remember” Cloud folders expansion for next session;
- Improved the work of shortcuts manager;
- Improved the process of scaling on Linux;
- Added a shortcut ‘Show Document Statistics’ to the shortcuts manager. The shortcut isn’t set up by default; to set it, press F1, find it in the list of shortcuts, add a key combination and press ‘Save’;
- Added the display of status bar in mini mode;
- Added an option to set a default save format, e.g. .md, .txt, .wtt. To choose a file format you want to be always set up by default, go to Settings (Alt+Enter) > Advanced > Default saving format > (choose the file format) > Save;
- Added an option to reset shortcuts;
- Fixed the bug with the installer on Linux;
- Other minor fixes.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.