Write! is out with a new update. This is a minor update with a small new feature.
There’s a new option in Settings that lets Write! open upon system startup. Alt+Enter on Windows or ⌘+ on macOS to open Settings, and check the box next to ‘Launch Write! when system starts’ to enable.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.15.0:
- Added the option to launch Write! on system startup;
- Added Proxy Settings tab to Settings;
- Changed hotkey that opens the Keyboard Shortcuts Manager on macOS to ⌃+?;
- Changed hotkey that opens Settings on macOS to ⌘+,;
- Fixed Fold (Ctrl+Shift+<) and Unfold All Headers (Ctrl+Shift+>) shortcuts;
- Fixed issues occurring upon first startup on Yosemite and El Capitan;
- Fixed tooltip display when hovering on a Cloud document on macOS;
- Other minor bug fixes.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.