Write! has been updated to v1.46.0 where we’ve added a few more features such as an ability to “remember” current and previously visited tabs and jump between them by pressing a shortcut, added a .mdown save format, and some minor bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.46.0:
- Added an ability to switch between normal (default), notes (mini), and maximized modes by pressing F9; and activate/deactivate Fullscreen mode by pressing F11;
- Added an ability to “remember” current and previously visited tabs and jump between them by pressing Alt+Left/Right;
- Fixed the bug with the inconsistency of leading sizes with headings;
- Improved a document export in HTML format (Ctrl+Shift+E);
- Added an option to copy text as HTML. To do so, select the text, go to Menu > Edit > Copy as HTML, or press Ctrl+Alt+C;
- Added .mdown save format;
- Other minor fixes.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.