With this release, we brought you an ability to input text using Fcitx method, updated dictionaries and delivered other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.54.1:
- Added an Fcitx input method on Linux. Fcitx (Flexible Input Method Framework) is an input method framework with extension support, which provides an interface for entering characters of different scripts in applications using a variety of mapping system;
- Added an ability to copy a word when the cursor is inside the word. Now, it is not necessary to select the whole word and then copy it, just put the cursor anywhere in the word and press Ctrl+C (⌘+С on Mac);
- Updated the following dictionaries:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, English (UK), Spanish, Estonian, French, Croatian, Italian, Latin, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese;
- Improved Autosave Functionality;
- Some users might have faced with a rare bug of a sluggish typing. In this release we have fixed it;
- Other minor bug fixes.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.