In this update, we improved the overall stability of the application and fixed some minor bugs.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.55.0:
- Added an HTML import. It means when copy and paste text into Write!, the app will copy the styles in the way it will look as similar as possible to the original ones e.g. the text preset, color, citations etc. In order to paste the text without styles, use the key combination Ctrl+Shift+V (⇧⌘V on Mac);
- Fixed a bug in a tab context menu;
- Fixed a bug with saving user’s custom shortcuts;
- Fixed some minor issues with Copy as HTML functionality;
- Fixed typewriting scrolling bug, namely, typewriter scrolling center position was fixed;
- Fixed a bug with setting up a default spellchecker dictionary on Mac. From now, upon the first launch of Write! the only dictionary that matches a keyboard layout will be set up automatically.
If you want to add more spellchecker dictionaries, go to Menu > File > Settings > Spellchecker > select any language you need from the list.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.