In this update, we have delivered an autosave option for local documents, Copy and Paste items, more themes and other improvements and bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.58.1:
The typing sounds item was moved from Advanced to Tools mini-tab in Settings menu. Moreover, now you can easily adjust the volume of the sound.
Autosave element you can find in Advanced mini-tab in Settings menu. Starting from this release you can adjust the autosave time interval for local documents.
For the Cloud documents, autosave is turned on by default, for local documents, you need to turn it on and set up timing (Menu > File > Settings > Advanced > Autosave).
- Added 2 themes, Light Grey and Dark Blue. To change a theme, go to menu > File > Settings > choose the one from the Global theme drop-down list;
- Added Copy/Paste items to the context menu;
- Added Brazilian Portuguese dictionary;
- Added an option of saving Zoom command. In both cases, when working with Cloud and local documents, Zoom command applied to a particular document saves even after the restart of the app however when you close the local document in the session and open it again, the Zoom command applied to this particular file won’t be saved. With the Cloud Documents Zoom won’t change in any case unless you do;
- Added Restore and Open submenu item for recently deleted files. This might be useful if you want to work with the file right after you have restored it without a need to scroll through all your Cloud documents in the tab/side panel;
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.