In this release, we added Hebrew spellchecker dictionary, an ability to change cursor behavior, and made some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.62.0
- Added functional / contextual shortcut (Ctrl + Enter / ⌘ + Enter), that activates a spellchecker on the word with an error or opens a link;
- Added Hebrew spellchecker dictionary;
- Added an ability to change cursor behavior when working in RTL mode, for this, go to Menu > File > Settings > Advanced > Enable visual cursor behavior (RTL text);
- Added an ability to add space to the inserted words using autocomplete (Menu > Settings > Tools > Autocomplete > Add a space after suggestion);
- Changed the “-” and “=” tags in the Markup. Conversion into the header is triggered after double clicking on “- -” or “==”.
- Fixed display of lists in RTL mode;
- Fixed the bug where the title of the document was not automatically substituted in the WordPress publisher window;
- Fixed the issue when upon the launch of the application on MacOS and Linux some users saw a warning window informing that it was impossible to open the file.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.