Today we released a scheduled update with mostly under the hood changes and fixes to improve application stability and performance.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.65.0
- Added a new pink theme;
- Added a new option to reset ignored words; this feature applies only to the active document and is accessible through the main menu under Tools section (Alt+T on Windows);
- Significantly improved and simplified the work of spellchecker in multi-language documents.
- Fixed broken shortcuts in RTL mode;
- Fixed copy/paste functionality in the search bar and other input fields;
- Reduced amount of warning messages in settings;
- Added an empty space after auto-replaceable characters;
- Other stability and performance improvements as well as UI fixes;
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.