Following our old tradition, we are doing our best to please you with the newest weekly Write! product update.
Here’s what’s new in Write! v.1.49.0:
- Improved overall work with tabs. When you open a new tab using a Cross-reference or view a document in a markup, the new tab will be open next to the currently open one. After you are done working with this new tab and close it, Write! brings you back to the previously active tab;
- Improved documents loading. Now, when switching between session the last active document will always load in this session at the first place. These changes are the most helpful for those who work with a big number of tabs and need to switch often between different sessions;
- Added a support of Strikethrough tag in Markdown, you can find how to use this element by pressing F1 > Markup;
- Added actions to copy content in Markdown, Wiki and Textile markup languages, to do so, go to Menu > Edit > Copy as > choose the action from the list;
- Small changes in the autocomplete settings;
- Other minor bug fixes.
To get the latest update, open Write! and click on in the lower right corner of the app’s window.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.