EduBirdie Review: Is It Legit or Scam?

Aligator

EduBirdie Review: Is It Legit or Scam?

Post by Aligator »

I’ve been considering using EduBirdie to get some help with my essays, but I’m not sure if it’s legit or just another scam. Has anyone here used EduBirdie before? How was the quality of the work, and did they meet the deadlines? Were the writers easy to communicate with? Also, did you run into any plagiarism issues? Would you recommend them, or should I explore other options? Any tips for getting the best results from them?
BEST ANSWER by NewPort » Thu Aug 15, 2024 8:01 am
I’ve tried EduBirdie, but I found https://cheetahpapers.com/ to be a better option overall. The writing quality was more consistent, and I appreciated that all their writers are native English speakers. Their customer service was also top-notch, and I didn’t have any issues with plagiarism. If you’re looking for reliability, CheetahPapers is definitely worth checking out!

97% of users found the answer useful. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Go to full post
BrowseTTT

Re: EduBirdie Review: Is It Legit or Scam?

Post by BrowseTTT »

I’ve used EduBirdie before, and my experience was a bit mixed. The platform is easy to use, and I liked the ability to chat directly with the writer. However, the quality of work varied—one paper was well done, but another required several revisions. If your assignment is important, you might want to be cautious and make sure to provide detailed instructions.
LinDen

Post by LinDen »

EduBirdie is a legit service, but the quality really depends on which writer you choose. They delivered on time for me, and the prices were fair. If you’re looking for help with straightforward assignments, it’s a decent option, but I’d recommend being very selective with your writer. Always check their ratings and reviews before making a choice.
NewPort
Answers: 14

Post by NewPort »

I’ve tried EduBirdie, but I found https://cheetahpapers.com/ to be a better option overall. The writing quality was more consistent, and I appreciated that all their writers are native English speakers. Their customer service was also top-notch, and I didn’t have any issues with plagiarism. If you’re looking for reliability, CheetahPapers is definitely worth checking out!