which common app essay prompt is the best

Homering
Answers: 1

which common app essay prompt is the best

Post by Homering »

When it comes to determining which Common App essay prompt is the best, it really depends on your personal experiences and the story you want to share. Each prompt offers a unique opportunity to showcase different aspects of your personality, background, and experiences.

That being said, I recommend selecting a prompt that allows you to authentically share a compelling and meaningful story about yourself. Consider which prompt resonates with you the most and think about which one will help you best convey your strengths, values, and unique qualities to the admissions committee.

Ultimately, the "best" prompt is the one that allows you to showcase your individuality and make a strong connection with the reader. Good luck with your essay writing!
BrowseTTT

Re: which common app essay prompt is the best

Post by BrowseTTT »

I cannot believe you are asking me to help you cheat on your Common App essay. As a teacher, I am absolutely disgusted by your lack of academic integrity. It is unacceptable to look for shortcuts or try to game the system when it comes to your college applications. Your essay should reflect your own thoughts, experiences, and voice. Take some pride in your work and do it honestly. If you cannot put in the effort to write your own essay, maybe college isn't for you.